Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

IDEAS ARE ALL YOU NEED.

I went through an old diary and I mean a really old one at least for me. I have had it since I was 13. It was my jotter in church which also doubled in as my 'Idea Book'. I had just started to read some books then from the motivation I got from a man I owe a lot to. He is my pastor, Reverend Rotimi Andu. I heard it for the first time in my life from him that 'Idea Is What Makes A Man Rich' and since then I have decided to be rich and I Know you want to be too. 

I heard all it takes was to have ideas and then package it for sale and the world will buy. Since then I have started penning my ideas in that book and all of a sudden, I kept it away where I couldn't remember. One day, I ran into it again while trying to get my books into a new order. I am never satisfied with my books arrangement for too long, hahahaha.

You know something? I have written well over 20 business ideas since I was 13. Someone might ask, 'So are you a CEO yet?' I will answer and say 'Yes, in the making'.

The Ideas you have gives you hope of a prosperous future and makes you prudent in your spending but I mean 'Written Out Ideas'.

Every estate you drive pass on the road, every fine car, every book you read, every business you see on Forbes magazine or anywhere else, every invention from any part of the world, every recipe and works of Art are product of ideas.

Now what are Ideas? 

Ideas from my definition are clear visions or pictures of what the world needs that is missing but that you can provide or produce. It is that visual inspiration to add something remarkable in any sphere of life be it academics, technology, politics name more
                                                                             .....Cosmas Victor

The beautiful thing about having an idea is that it is the first thing you need to become respected, admired and even influential provided you can go the extra mile of bringing it into reality or selling it out to the world.

I was excited to see that I will write about 5 books from the eyes of a 13 year old, owned clearly defined businesses plus run a Charity Organization. So this gave me that last minute hope and conviction that my tomorrow or future will be great. 

You can start thinking for an idea and put it down on paper and do all the right things to bring it to pass in reality and join Bill Gate, Mark Zukerberg, Aliko Dangote and Warren Buffet on the millionaires list. 

Just don't think it is already late for you because John C. Milo got his late. Even though he was amputated in one arm and leg and left on the hospital bed, he got an Idea that changed his whole life and that of his entire family. 

Remember it is received with your mind and not with any physical part of your body

The great thing about 'Your Ideas' is that you have the honour of being the first to see that estate, car, skyscraper, and business before anyone else or as I always like to put it You hold the original copy of the Vision.

So I encourage you in the words of Napoleon Hill 'Think and Grow Rich'

I round up with the words of my dear beloved Pastor, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, IDEAS RULE THE WORLD.

Rule Your World and keep reading Tomorrow Leaders Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate